What does it mean to be a Practitioner?
Definition: Practitioners are people who practice a specific skill for a specific profession and it requires a level of education and/or licensing.
For the Truwellness Centre, “Practitioner” means something MORE. Our Practitioners do not just practice their skills but they also go out of their way for each and every one of their clients. They do their research and consult with each other to offer a solution tailored specifically to your health. Furthermore, each individual who visits Truwellness Centre is treated with kindness, compassion, and a fantastic cup of coffee! (or Tea). Every Practitioner specializes in something specific and unique to their personality but they work closely with each other to give you the best of Truwellness Centre. With a wide range of skills and experience, we are sure that you will find what you need as Truwellness also accommodates all types of people – from the “young” or “sporty” crowd to the “older” crowd – they see everyone!
If you are training for a specific sports event, you want to lose weight and get fit, or you simply just need to stretch and exercise a few muscles to do daily tasks, get in touch with one of our Personal Trainers (Unene Duke and Sune Boyes).
What they offer:
– Pre and Post Natal Training
– Aquatics and. rehabilitation
– Geriatric training
– Functional Training
– Resistance Training
– Weight Loss
– Sports Conditioning
– Online Classes
Iridologist & Bio-Resonance Practitioner:
Tired of all those unnatural procedures and medications with names you cannot even pronounce? Why not take the more natural route and find out from Laura Primic, what it is your body really needs and how to get it. Laura Primic offers both Bio-Resonance and Iridology.
Bio-Resonance Treatments for:
– Osteo-Skeletal System (Bones, Joints, Muscles, etc.)
– Lymphatic System, Lymph Nodes
– Vascular System (Coronary Arteries, Veins, Capillaries)
– Nerve System (Brain, Spinal Cord, Hypothalamus, Pituitary Gland)
– Urogenital System (Kidney, Bladder, Ovaries, Uterus, Prostate)
– Respiratory System (Lungs, Trachea, Bronchi, etc.)
– Digestive System (Stomach, Intestines, Oesophagus, Liver, etc.)
– Endocrine System (Thyroid, Adrenal Glands, etc.)
– Bacteria, Fungi, Viruses, Parasites
Iridology Treatments for:
– Stomach problems like IBS, Crohn’s Disease, constipation, and or diarrhea
– Skin problems like eczema, psoriasis, acne, rashes, and itchiness
– Anxiety and depression, panic attacks
– Acidity, gout, sore joints
Visit our Online Shop for our health products.
Our Naturopath – Hanli van Tonder, is trained to help you find what your body needs most. Among all her skills and techniques, the 2 most common types of techniques she uses are the Oligoscan and Comra Therapy.
Oligoscan: is a device used to test or mineral imbalances and any present heavy metals. Basically, it uses light to measure traces of elements, minerals, and heavy metals in your body.
Comra Therapy: Coherent Multi-Radiance Therapy uses laser, color, magnetism, and ultrasound to give you a pain-free treatment that will repair damaged tissue and allow your cells to regenerate effectively.
What other services a Naturopath has to offer:
– natural remedies to help the body heal itself
– nutritional counseling
If you need to speak to someone about experiences you are having or you are having trouble dealing with certain thoughts, people, or stresses in your life, we recommend that you see one of our very helpful psychologists (Rafiq Lockhat and Hilton Calder).
What they offer:
– Coping with illness
– Teenagers battling to cope
– All types of anxiety
– Couples therapy
– Binge eating
– Resolving childhood issues
– Sexual issues
– Business executives
– Obsessive-Compulsive Behaviour
– All types of phobias
– All types of traumatic experiences
– Grief and loss related issues