The problem with autoimmune disease is that symptoms don’t always announce themselves in an obvious manner. Many people slowly develop autoimmune conditions without even realizing anything is wrong.
The road to a diagnosis for an autoimmune disease can be long and frustrating. The average person goes to a doctor 8 to 12 times before the autoimmunity is recognised.
The Truwellness Centre offers you the most valuable tool that will save you from a long and frustrating journey; Iridologist, Laura Primic.
Iridology is a great diagnostic tool to see where your health problems are stemming from.
Early diagnosis is key.
What is iridology?
Iridology is the “science of studying and analysing the colour, patterns and other indicators in the iris of both eyes to determine tissue integrity and overall health throughout the body”. The nervous system connects the iris directly to the brain. Like a television set, the iris displays every single stimulus from the body that the brain receives. The indicators in the iris reflect strengths and weaknesses within the body and iridologists study the iris, particularly any genetically inherited traits such as the colour, any markings, the structure, and neurological changes that occur over time, as they are associated with tissue degeneration. “It is for this reason that any change in the body’s functions or any disturbances can be seen and interpreted,”.
What information can you get from Iridology?
Iridology helps individuals gain valuable information about their health disposition and tendency towards health problems. Knowledge of potential health concerns allows people to curb their tendencies before they become a reality.
Iridology is a non-invasive analysis tool requiring no x-ray, cutting or any other invasive technique to complete the analysis. It assesses current
conditions in an individual’s life toward measures of preventative healthcare.
More specifically, iridology recognises the following:
- Individual constitution and inherent traits
- Tissue inflammation / allergic disposition / acidity
- Toxins and their location
- Poor waste clearance, as well as poor assimilation of nutrients
- Inflammation, general health of the individual as well as their recuperative ability
- Hyper or hypoactivity of organs, glands and tissues
- Lymphatic system congestion
- Dysbiosis of the gut as well as parasites and toxins in the brain area
- Nervous system weakness or strengths e.g. if the body is highly stressed or the patient has a very
sensitive nervous system
- Adrenal exhaustion
- Detect the signs of biochemical and physiological needs and changes in the body long before the appearance of symptoms, thus enabling the patient to prevent disease before it can manifest.
We focus a lot on gut health as 70% of your immune cells sit in your gut.
Healthy gut = Healthy body
If you have any questions please feel free to contact Laura Primic at the Truwellness Centre:
Call: +27 21 852 6740